Services we offer:
- Value Engineering
- Planning and Scheduling
- Bid Pack and Specification Evaluations and Assistance
- Firestop Installation and Maintenance
- Rated Wall Construction and Rebuilds
- Labeling of Walls and Penetrations
- Customized Reporting
Survey and Risk Assessment
- Subcontractor Accountability
Third Party Inspections
Additional service information:
Firestop Systems Installed
- slab edge
- curtain wall
- top of wall
Health Care Services
- Statement of condition surveys for firestop
- Provide budget figures to repair deficiencies
- Complete firestop installations, which could include framing, hanging/finishing gypsum board, and masonry
- Assist in implementation of the firestop specification that will assure your new construction projects will meet the requirements of the latest codes
We can maintain your facility at 100% compliance to your Life Safety Survey. Together we can ease the stress of your next audit so that you can concentrate on the daily operations of your facility.
Quality Assurance Minimums
Insist that all Firestop on your project is installed by a single source Firestop Specialty Contractor.
- Request the highest level of Firestop training available from the manufacturer. Do not accept Firestop training from a distributor’s representative.
- Request an on-site audit during each phase of construction for floor and wall penetrations, edge of slap joints, and head of wall joints by the manufacturer’s representative to insure they will stand behind their product as it is installed. Its a Free Service, so take advantage.
- Request all penetrations to be labeled with the UL System Number so you can compare the installation to the UL Drawing that has been submitted and approved by the Architect.